About Me

My photo
I Love my Family.. I Love my Friends... I Love Cakes... I Love Chocolate... I Love fruit... I Love Travel... I Love Photography.... And last but not least I LOVE HIM before, Forever and after.... Mmuah... Mmuah...

Magic Word

“Semua benda yang hebat telah dicapai oleh orang yang berani untuk percaya bahawa sesuatu di dalam diri mereka adalah lebih hebat dari situasi. Kesusahan adalah peluang yang menyamar. Dalam kesusahan, terdapat peluang! Antara masalah pada semua orang adalah mereka menghabiskan terlalu banyak masa menangis di depan pintu yg tertutup rapat di depan muka mereka,sehingga mereka tidak melihat 9 lagi pintu yang terbuka untuk mereka. Hanya lakukan yang terbaik dan biarkan keputusannya di tangan Tuhan. Anda mungkin tidak dapat apa yang anda inginkan, tetapi anda akan selalu dapat apa yang anda berhak miliki. Jangan, jangan, jangan sekali-kali berputus asa"

-Lachman Melwani-

Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Khabar dr Fukuoka, Japan

I dont know why today i still thinking about him...
maby after i have dream about him last night...
after i wake up i found myself cry....
no...i dont to be like this anymore...
i dont want to think about him anymore....
i hate him for that...
Then today my job is not really need my concentarcy just do report and excel...
then have time to think about him....
Cho san is mc today n watanabe san is so busy ....
so nobody guide me....
im just do by my self...
im worried if i cannot complete my job by the time....
however i really hope that i can stay here longer....
but i miss my fren, famly and my bf (JLH 2503) very much.......
K then....just till now my news from Fukuoka..
see u then with my next new in here....

No comments:

Post a Comment