About Me

My photo
I Love my Family.. I Love my Friends... I Love Cakes... I Love Chocolate... I Love fruit... I Love Travel... I Love Photography.... And last but not least I LOVE HIM before, Forever and after.... Mmuah... Mmuah...

Magic Word

“Semua benda yang hebat telah dicapai oleh orang yang berani untuk percaya bahawa sesuatu di dalam diri mereka adalah lebih hebat dari situasi. Kesusahan adalah peluang yang menyamar. Dalam kesusahan, terdapat peluang! Antara masalah pada semua orang adalah mereka menghabiskan terlalu banyak masa menangis di depan pintu yg tertutup rapat di depan muka mereka,sehingga mereka tidak melihat 9 lagi pintu yang terbuka untuk mereka. Hanya lakukan yang terbaik dan biarkan keputusannya di tangan Tuhan. Anda mungkin tidak dapat apa yang anda inginkan, tetapi anda akan selalu dapat apa yang anda berhak miliki. Jangan, jangan, jangan sekali-kali berputus asa"

-Lachman Melwani-

Friday, February 20, 2009

The way i love u......

This week my emosi is not really stable....
sometime ok n sometime not.....
Since we break off, i still looking for the reason behind this....
at the end i will blame myself and felt very2 sad but no regret....
i cant accept that he still blame me on this although he is the one who ask for it......
but when i try to find the good thing behind this i feel better...
Before this i always ask myself the way he loves me..
and now i know how....
i always said to myself i really love him and want he to be happy....
although not with me as long as he happy...
if any gal can me he happier thah i do then i will let he go to that gal....
and now it time for me to prove my love to him....
when i think about that i feel better now.....

No comments:

Post a Comment