About Me

My photo
I Love my Family.. I Love my Friends... I Love Cakes... I Love Chocolate... I Love fruit... I Love Travel... I Love Photography.... And last but not least I LOVE HIM before, Forever and after.... Mmuah... Mmuah...

Magic Word

“Semua benda yang hebat telah dicapai oleh orang yang berani untuk percaya bahawa sesuatu di dalam diri mereka adalah lebih hebat dari situasi. Kesusahan adalah peluang yang menyamar. Dalam kesusahan, terdapat peluang! Antara masalah pada semua orang adalah mereka menghabiskan terlalu banyak masa menangis di depan pintu yg tertutup rapat di depan muka mereka,sehingga mereka tidak melihat 9 lagi pintu yang terbuka untuk mereka. Hanya lakukan yang terbaik dan biarkan keputusannya di tangan Tuhan. Anda mungkin tidak dapat apa yang anda inginkan, tetapi anda akan selalu dapat apa yang anda berhak miliki. Jangan, jangan, jangan sekali-kali berputus asa"

-Lachman Melwani-

Friday, February 13, 2009

Lets start with new life....

After almost 7 years, now i am back to single
At first, so sad, lonley, frustrated, and so on
But life must go on
That why i want to start with my new story with this blog
Dont know la untill when
But at least i know that somebody is listening with my story especially my fren

Hmmm.....
What i wanna do ya after being single?
of course i want to do something that i cant do before...
like collecting "boy fren"
hahahhahaha....
just joking....
actually i wanna collecting more frens
boy or gal all are allowed...
when i with him i cannot add any boy that he don't know in frenster.....
now i want to add as many as i can.....
Hahahhahahha.......

also want to start my life with new environment....
searching for new job.....
Currently working in Panasonic....
The company that he choose for me....
all because of him.....
before this i get Motorola and Panasonic....
I want to go to Motorola....
But he say that if i choose Motorola meaning i not appreciate with our relationship...
But now he is the one who not appreciate it..... :(
No i dont want to think about him anymore.....
Now i want to focus on my career....
searching for better job....
hopefully i can get job that need to travel overseas....
i want to travel all over the world....
Then, struggle to achieve my dream before....
do business....
maby kedai kek like secret recipy.....
Then ice skating place in jb......
then, wedding planner with my frens.....
Hahahahah so many
hope one of my dream come true......

At last.....
Searching for new love?
love again?
Not sure...
But of course i will love again with my future husband....
so tired la being love with someone......
after 7 years i give all my life to him....
then, this what i get......
Huh....So tired...
But at least i am not the one who ask for clash...
and i know one day there will a prince charming for me that can love me more than i do......
However when i am ready and there is someone interested with me...
then i just ask him masuk minang jer terus.....
then engage about 6month....
then we married....
Then bercinta pas kahwinlah...
kan lg best...... :)

2 comments:

  1. bleh tahan cite cinta ko,tapi sebagai permulaan menulis blog,okay...kalau tak mesti xmenulis.http://discoverkoy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. en.haiza
    rasenye komen anda xsesuai disini
    sile berpindah ke tempat laen yep
    pegi main jauh2

    ReplyDelete