About Me

My photo
I Love my Family.. I Love my Friends... I Love Cakes... I Love Chocolate... I Love fruit... I Love Travel... I Love Photography.... And last but not least I LOVE HIM before, Forever and after.... Mmuah... Mmuah...

Magic Word

“Semua benda yang hebat telah dicapai oleh orang yang berani untuk percaya bahawa sesuatu di dalam diri mereka adalah lebih hebat dari situasi. Kesusahan adalah peluang yang menyamar. Dalam kesusahan, terdapat peluang! Antara masalah pada semua orang adalah mereka menghabiskan terlalu banyak masa menangis di depan pintu yg tertutup rapat di depan muka mereka,sehingga mereka tidak melihat 9 lagi pintu yang terbuka untuk mereka. Hanya lakukan yang terbaik dan biarkan keputusannya di tangan Tuhan. Anda mungkin tidak dapat apa yang anda inginkan, tetapi anda akan selalu dapat apa yang anda berhak miliki. Jangan, jangan, jangan sekali-kali berputus asa"

-Lachman Melwani-

Thursday, March 18, 2010

Setiap Kata-Kata itu adalah DOA.....

Hi frens... Yesterday is my hard day. i try to face it calmly . Something happen to me but i cant story here....Something that happen a year a go... And that feeling come again... i know i have to be patient and strong. i dont want what happen a year a go happen again in my life. i want to cry but i cant.... However alhamdulillah i have gone through the night with calm. And this morning wakeup with a big smile and said to myself i am very2 fine today....

Actually I wanna share one experiment that proves how the way we said influence ourlife…. There is two bottle that fill with the same amount of rice. Bottle A is label with good word like "Kamu Pintar, Cerdas, Cantik, Baik, Rajin, Sabar, Aku Sayang Padamu, Aku Senang Sekali Melihatmu, Aku Ingin Selalu di dekatmu, I LOVE YOU, Terima Kasih. While bottle B is label with bad word like "Kamu Bodoh, Jelek, Jahat, Malas, Pemarah, Aku Benci Melihatmu, Aku gila tidak mau dekat kamu" . Then this two bottle is keep in one place and everyday the label at every bottle is read by everyone who seeing this bottle. Then after one week this is what happen:



Bottle B which is lable with bad word “membusuk” easier than bottle A. So, imagine what happen to ourself and the person that we love when we said something bad all the time. This is a fact. So, u guys can also try this experiment if u want. Mie too never try yet...hehehhe... But i will try myself by telling
"Mimie cantik.
Mimie baik.
Mimie bijak.
Mimie Wanita yg kuat dan tabah
Mimie akan jumpa juga kebahagiaan yg sejati suatu ari nnti.
Caiyuk Mimie"
when i wake up in the mornin.... Can i???? So u can...

No comments:

Post a Comment