About Me

My photo
I Love my Family.. I Love my Friends... I Love Cakes... I Love Chocolate... I Love fruit... I Love Travel... I Love Photography.... And last but not least I LOVE HIM before, Forever and after.... Mmuah... Mmuah...

Magic Word

“Semua benda yang hebat telah dicapai oleh orang yang berani untuk percaya bahawa sesuatu di dalam diri mereka adalah lebih hebat dari situasi. Kesusahan adalah peluang yang menyamar. Dalam kesusahan, terdapat peluang! Antara masalah pada semua orang adalah mereka menghabiskan terlalu banyak masa menangis di depan pintu yg tertutup rapat di depan muka mereka,sehingga mereka tidak melihat 9 lagi pintu yang terbuka untuk mereka. Hanya lakukan yang terbaik dan biarkan keputusannya di tangan Tuhan. Anda mungkin tidak dapat apa yang anda inginkan, tetapi anda akan selalu dapat apa yang anda berhak miliki. Jangan, jangan, jangan sekali-kali berputus asa"

-Lachman Melwani-

Thursday, March 18, 2010

Story yg mengGedik

One morning at the car park of PSNM 2 gals meet and greet to each other before they walk to their office

Mimieko : Morning Pretty!

Reeneo : Morning Beauty!

Who is Pretty and who is beauty?? Ofcourselah Beauty Mie and Pretty Reen (Panggilan gedik)...As usuall this beautiful and pretty gal always walk to thier office with full of spirit (spirit just before enter the office but after that dont know where the spirit gone..mby under the desk...hahha angat2 taik ayam)...So, on the way to thier office they meet slimmy Shera (she really hope to be slim..that why her gedik name like that...so that she will slim one day...hahhaha....)and they walk together to office... Before the office hour they chat and gossiping with each other... The hot gossip today is about.....(sorry cannot bgtau kt dlm ini blog....rahsia kerajaan...) Then a few minute Sweety Sri (memang sweet orgnye) come to the office and starting do her job....She is the busies person in software department...But others just continued gossiping....Then...jeng! jeng!... TO BE CONTINUED.....memang menggedik story ini.....hahahaha....

P/S: Actually this entry just nk memperkenalkn gelaran gedik power puff gal jew...hehehe.....

No comments:

Post a Comment